I started my marketing agency MWI in 1999, and stumbled my way forward until 2013 until I almost went out of business.
It was only then that I began to build my personal brand and engage in thought leadership, reluctantly at first, but then I realized it was a great vehicle to serve others while also growing my business.
I’ve now been featured in over two dozen publications, I’ve appeared on national and international TV and radio as well as over 80 podcasts, I’ve written books, and delivered a TEDx talk and spoken at many more events.
The best part is once I set up the right system, I could focus on helping people and the business growth took care of itself.
It was selling without selling, and it generated millions in revenue for my business, taking MWI from two partners working from home to an international agency with offices on three continents.
Now I coach entrepreneurs and executives to do what I did in masterminds like this one where we learn to grow our personal brands, engage in thought leadership, serve our ideal audiences, and make a real impact in the world.
You, me, and 9 other successful entrepreneurs and executives like you who are givers, have a growth mindset, and are ready to make a difference in the world. Note: Just to make sure you caught that–groups are limited to 10 individuals each, plus facilitators.
Some of our current group members are:
- Stacy – Raised over $8B for investment fund clients.
- Brad – Former #2 HR executive for a global firm with 200,000 employees.
- Andy – HBS graduate and founder of a $10M company in the solar industry.
There are multiple mastermind groups, so you can choose the one that fits you best. There are groups for:
- Entrepreneurs with growth businesses
- Executives in Asia
- Marketing agency owners
- Paid public speakers
- Fitness and health (self-influence)
Got an idea for a niche group? I’d love to hear about it.
In addition, all mastermind members are screened to make sure that they:
- Dream big–this is about changing the game, not making incremental progress.
- Want to build long-term success and not get rich quick schemes.
- Are community-focused.
- Are committed to their goals.
- Give more than they take.
Online via Zoom video call.
Scheduled meetings with the whole group, once a month, for two hours.
One-on-one calls with two other members each month for peer-coaching, at your convenience.
Additional communication through a private, online group, email, and calls.
If we did nothing else but hung out and networked with each other, you’d leave each meeting saying “That was amazing, more than worth it, and I can’t wait to do it again!” But you’re going to walk away with so much more than that!
Before you join a mastermind I will do a 2-hour, one-on-one coaching session with you where we will:
- Learn about The 7 Systems of Influence framework. I will walk you through a detailed process of how to clarify your vision, find your genius zone, and identify your ideal audience. This will give you the confidence to get started.
- Develop a customized 90-day “Influence & Impact Plan” just for you, based on your vision, skills, and resources. You’ll know the exact next steps to make your vision reality. You’ll learn how to build a team, processes, and systems around you to create long-term, positive influence.
- Create a personal brand statement. Learn how to talk about who you are, what you do, and who you do it for in a clear and concise manner that attracts attention and helps you focus on your zone of genius.
Here are some of the testimonials I’ve received:
- “I’m shocked at the value I got from this.” – John
- “This is definitely the kind of thinking I need to be doing.” – Andrea
- “This is the most life-changing call I have had this year.” – Blake
- “It gave me permission to do what I’ve been wanting to do but didn’t think I could.” – Stacy
- “Absolutely great!” – Andy
- “It’s really helpful to realign on things that are in the back of your mind but you don’t realize the full value of what you’ve done, and then seeing the opportunities that come from it.” – Kylie
- “Really good, I’m in for more.” – Brad
- “Great to connect things and think about things as a whole.” – Greg
- “I loved it! It’s really helpful for me to get to the heart of everything I’m trying to do. It’s so helpful to have someone on board who can encourage me and get down to the core of how to execute my plan successfully.” – Scott
- “I’m in awe.” – Walter (this one is a little embarrassing for me to put up, it sounds over the top, but that’s what he said)
Then, each two-hour mastermind is divided into two parts:
- Learn. 15 min presentation, 10 min Q&A – I or another expert I bring in presents on a topic related to influence. It may be how to write a book, get PR in top publications, land paid speaking gigs, optimize your LinkedIn profile, or one of a hundred other possible topics.
- Share + Support. 8 min each participant – Share what you’re working on, what’s getting in the way, and what your next steps are. Other members, myself, and guest experts support by asking questions to get clarity and providing feedback and suggestions.
In between meetings we’ll have a private online group where members can network, ask questions, and give and get support.
In addition, each month you’ll go one-on-one with another member of the group to listen to them talk about where they’re at in the 7 Systems and provide your own advice. You’ll then be paired with a different member to receive your own peer-coaching session.
Through the coaching, mastermind, and group, you will be challenged about how you lead and motivate your team members, partners, customers, and how you serve others in your network.
Your ideas will be put to the test and you will serve others as you share your experiences and thoughts.
It will not only change the course of your life, but your relationships and your business as you create a plan to take your influence to the next level, inspire and motivate a broader audience, and create real impact.
- Podcast opportunities. I’ve made more than 20 introductions between mastermind members and podcast hosts within the past month, alone. I have a friend who charges $1,000 per podcast appearance he secures for his clients, but for this group it’s a free add-on.
- PR. Each year, we get members 2-3 placements in articles in publications like Forbes, Inc., and Entrepreneur. Each of those placements is worth thousands of dollars.
- LinkedIn audit, rewrite, and coaching. Need to up your LinkedIn game to match your new and improved personal brand? As a member of the mastermind you get our $3,000 audit/rewrite for free.
That’s just a taste of what we’re throwing into the mix. We also help members secure speaking gigs, get intros to strategic partners, create content, and more.
The first group is full, but we’re putting together our second mastermind group right now and you can get in for a lifetime guaranteed $1,500 per month. Once our second group is full, this pricing will disappear forever and we’ll raise the fee to $2,000 per month.
What you’ll learn during these masterminds are the same lessons that generated millions for my business. I guarantee you will easily 10x your investment during the first six months of this program or I will personally coach you at no extra cost until you do.
Who’s In It Already?
- A successful entrepreneur and investor, with businesses generating over $60M in annual revenue, and investments totaling over $150M.
- Another entrepreneur with a $10M business headed toward $70M.
- The former #2 HR guy at Huawei.
- A 4x founder whose businesses are doing a combined $120M per year.
But we also have young, hungry entrepreneurs with smaller, rapidly growing companies.
I like working with people who already have a track record of success, but I’m more interested in those with success in their futures. I look for individuals who are:
- Uncomfortable with self-promotion (yes, you read that right)
- Hard-working and scrappy, with real grit
- Not entitled
- Humble and ready to learn
- Headed for greater things, even if they’ve already accomplished great things
One of our members says:
“I’m inspired by other entrepreneurs who are out killing it in their respective industries, who are proving to the world that good people can be successful, and who care about helping others. This is my tribe. I get energy, motivation, enthusiasm and ideas when I’m around these like-minded entrepreneurs. Personally, I’m not inspired by the Grant Cardones and Tony Robbins of the world because they don’t seem real to me. I identify most with good people, who are working hard, making a difference in their companies – who are creating companies where their people can become the best versions of themselves – professionally AND personally. I am inspired by people who help others in meaningful ways, who make an impact in individual lives naturally – who are generous and have an abundance mentality.”
That’s the type of leader I want in these masterminds.
Do you want to become friends with this group of entrepreneurs and executives and have their support as you build your personal brand?
Then join our members, me, and our expert guests in these masterminds to create your Influence & Impact Plan and build your personal brand, your business, and yourself.