- 50 Inspirational Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017 – Entrepreneur Magazine
- 8 Content Marketers to Follow in 2017 – Inc. Magazine
- The Top 10 Social Marketing Influencers to Keep An Eye on in 2017 – Social Media Explorer
- Praise for Chief Marketing Officers at Work: 5 Best Business Books of 2016 – Success Magazine, 11 Marketing Books Every CMO Should Read – Forbes
- 25 Marketing Influencers To Watch In 2017 – Forbes
- #7, Top 100 Most Influential CMOs – Richtopia
- 8 Online Influencers in Digital Marketing To Look Out For In 2017 – The Huffington Post
- 50 Online Marketing Influencers To Watch in 2016 – Entrepreneur Magazine
- #11, People Most Mentioned and Retweeted by CMOs – Leadtail
Josh has a mastery of content distribution strategies matched only by his engaging speaking style. He expertly demonstrated actionable ways to contact the right journalists, and more importantly, how to create crave-able content.
Daniel Mackey, VP of Operations at WriterAccess, Content Marketing Conference
It was wonderful to have Josh as a TEDxHongKongEd speaker. He was thoughtful, funny, authentic and talked about something relevant and personal – the ingredients for a great TEDx talk.
Jong Lee, TEDx Hong Kong
Whenever I invite Josh to speak on a topic, whether it’s SEO or growth hacking and everything in between, he always delivers with poise, honesty and insight gained from real world experience. Josh has become a tremendous asset to the digital marketing and start-up communities in Hong Kong, fully earned through hustle and hard work.
Michael Kerr, Chair, Technology Committee, The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
Josh gave an outstanding keynote speech at Mosa, which was highly welcomed by the entrepreneurial community of Taiwan and attended by the leaders of the country, including the Premier of Taiwan.
Martin Talvari, co-founder of Mosa
Josh came to speak to our Master of Management students at Peking University HSBC Business School. He connected to the students with his humor and personal approach to speaking. The students responded exceptionally well to him bringing his experience to our course and he was a pleasure to work with.
Kevin Chastagner, Assistant Professor at Peking University HSBC Business School, Shenzhen, China
Want to check my availability or discuss your event further to see if there’s a great match?