I deliver my email piping hot each week, and occasionally I share more than once a week if there’s a compelling reason. Try it out. If it’s not your thing it’s easy to unsubscribe.
What You’ll Get
- 7-step checklist on how to create your personal brand tagline. Subscribe, confirm, and the PDF download is yours. If you want to become a writer, speaker, or more influential individual, this is your first step.
- Thought leadership tips. Each email includes a link to at least one new blog post focused on an aspect of thought leadership.
- PR. Occasionally I share articles and book projects that are in progress. If you’ve got something to contribute respond to my email and you might end up in Inc., Forbes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, a book, or this blog.
- Links. To my latest writing on this blog and top business publications, as well as links to other content I’ve found worth sharing.
- Reading recommendations. I read over 100 business books each year, and I share which ones I like best and why.
- Unapologetic selling. I’ll be selling you on hiring my marketing agency, signing up for a course on how to become a Forbes contributor, becoming a coaching client, or hiring me to speak at your event–and you’ll like it.