What You’ll Get
- 7-step checklist on how to create your personal brand tagline. Subscribe, confirm, and the PDF download is yours. If you want to become a writer, speaker, or other influential individual, this is your first step.
- Unapologetic selling. Once a week I’ll be selling you on hiring my marketing agency, signing up for a course on how to become a Forbes contributor, becoming a coaching client, or hiring me to speak at your event–and you’ll like it.
- PR. I’ll often share what articles I’m working on with my readers. If you’ve got something to contribute you can respond to the email and you might end up with a placement in Inc., Forbes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, this blog, or more.
- Links. To my latest writing on this blog and top business publications, as well as links to other content I’ve found worth sharing.
- Reading recommendations. I read over 100 business books each year, and I share which ones I like best and why.
- Influence tips. Learn how to become a business influencer and get paid to speak, land a book deal, build a following on social media, and grow an email list.
- CMO insights. Information and observations about the role of the chief marketing officer (CMO) from my research for the writing and marketing of my book Chief Marketing Officers at Work.
I deliver my email piping hot each week, and occasionally I share more than once a week if there’s a compelling reason. Try it out. If it’s not your thing it’s easy to unsubscribe.